February 6, 2013

It's about time, I think


First post on my first blog! Yay! Actually, i did one tiny little pathetic  post about half a year ago and promised to post regularly. Well, I didn’t! Shame on me. I just deleted that one, it was too much proof of my lack of discipline! =o)

But this time I’m gonna write on a regular basis, seriously. It’s about time I stop procrastinating everything.

So, I thought I’d show you the sketch I made last week while being delirious with fever:


Erster Post auf meinem ersten Blog! Yay! Hab schon vor ca. einem halben Jahr einen mickrigen Post geschrieben und versprach regelmäßig zu posten - was ich nicht tat. Schande über mich. Den Post hab ich grad gelöscht, der war zu sehr Beweis für meine mangelnde Disziplin =o).


Aber diesmal werd ich regelmäßig schreiben, ehrlich! Wird Zeit, dass ich aufhöre alles aufzuschieben!


Ich dachte mir ich zeig euch was ich letzte Woche im Fieberwahn hingekritzelt hab:





I had 41 degrees of fever and after hearing what happens to you when you have such a high fever  I was a bit concerned. My mom was surprised that I hadn’t started hallucinating or talking nonsense. Apparently, that’s  what people do with extremely high fever – besides dying o.O.


In retrospect, I think I maybe did have hallucinations. More or less. There were so many images that appeared in my mind’s eye. I’d like to capture them on paper – I just don’t know if I am able to do that.

But I’ll try!


Ich hatte 41° Fieber und nachdem ich hörte was bei solch hohem Fieber passieren kann war ich ein bissl besorgt. Meine Mutter war überrascht, dass ich nicht angefangen hatte zu halluzinieren oder wirres Zeug zu reden. Anscheinend macht man das bei extrem hohen Fieber – abgesehen vom Sterben o.O.


Im Nachhinein denke ich, dass ich vielleicht doch Halluzinationen hatte. Mehr oder weniger. So viele Bilder sind vor meinem inneren Auge aufgetaucht. Ich würde sie gerne auf Papier bannen – nur keine Ahnung, ob ich das kann.

Aber ich versuch’s!


No comments:

Post a Comment